-->

söndag 14 september 2014

Hello, M/S Alfred

This weekend I celebrated having moved to Alfred with family and friends. It was great and people came by al day long to say hello. Also, three dogs came to visit and they seemed to love everyone. Especially the shoulder of Pia haha!

Next time I'll make all my neighbors have BBQs as well so that we together create the first ever stockholm-houseboat-street-festival! 



I had made three different salads; one with broccoli & carrot, one with red beat & chickpeas and one based on couscous with veggies. AND a super big bowl of tzatziki :) Per and Johan were very pleased of their grilled corn..




I really look forward to all the amazing sunsets I'll watch from here. Or in the morning, having a coffee while breathing in sunrise. My friends Philastian live really close and they said they're up for breakfast with buns and baked bread every weekend!!! Oh you're more than welcome, Philastian!

The best view in Stockholm! Me, Susanna, Louise and Gustav were doing titanic acrobatics version 2.0. More to come, yey!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar